Sasha Windowpane Tweed Jacket
Classic cut 100% wool tweed blazer, flattering the female figure with princess seams and curved front button closure. A traditional style rich in detail; with tulip cuffs, optional choice of collar, discreet front pockets and back vent darts all complimented by moleskin trim.
– 100% wool tweed woven in Yorkshire.
– Made from sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims.
– Tailored tweed blazer in Moon’s tweed, one of the only vertical mills left in the British Isles.
– Classic cut complimenting the feminine silhouette, nipped in at the waist with princess seams and curved lines.
– Choice of how to wear the collar, buttoned to the top or half way to create a lapel with moleskin detailing.
– Flattering curved front closure with 5 buttons.
– Delightful tulip cuff which can be turned up to reveal moleskin.
– Discreet horizontal functional front pockets with moleskin trim.
– Moleskin trim on back vent darts.
– Classic dot lining with internal pocket.