Emer Plaid Tweed Jacket
100% wool tweed blazer with statement Poldark style stand collar which frames the face. Notice the particular attention to detail and trims on the collar, cuffs, curved front pockets and back belt detail.
– 100% wool tweed woven in Yorkshire.
– Made from sustainable and recyclable fabrics and trims.
– Tailored tweed jacket in Moon’s tweed, one of the only vertical mills left in the British Isles.
– Traditionally inspired cut complimenting the feminine silhouette, nipped in at the waist with princess seams and curved lines.
– Statement high stand collar framing the face, or wear open wide. Snap fasteners ensure the stand collar.
– Tailored straight front closing graduating into curved hem.
– Curved front pockets with moleskin trim
– Statement cuffs with moleskin trim and functional 3 buttons.
– Half belt detail across the waistline at the back
– Classic dot lining with internal pocket.